[tcb] Re: (HOU) Glen Rose 9/22-24,2006

  • From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:17:02 EDT

Unfortunately, Jack just had to put a new canvas in his Vanagon pop  top.(big
bucks, big big bucks) so, the next trip I am going on will be  Temple.

North Houston VW Club has the "red-a_ _ at me, as a board of director,  for
not being there to help with their "Volks In The Village" show.   The guy that
set it up on a conflicting date with Temple, just quit the club, on  top of
everything. Go figure!!

Jack

In a message dated 9/13/06 10:45:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx writes:

If  Katrina and I can get a Friday off, we will most likely head up Thursday
(9/21) after work.
The worst case would be a Friday at noon departure.
I think it is about a six hour drive.
Straight out 290 to 6 and up to Glen Rose.
Who else is going?
Mark I know ya'll are going, get Friday off?
Trey when can you go?
Eric, ya'll are not going?
Ronnie?
Jack?