[tcb] Re: HOLY .... (bus content)

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 21:45:07 -0500

reduction boxes!

On Sep 18, 2007, at 9:38 PM, Eric Woodall wrote:

Good news about your brother!  That is great!
Cam - Webcam 119
Heads - ported and polished, match ported to Weber ICT manifolds
Crank - counterweighted
Hard to say what the biggest gain was from. I would guess that the combination of the heads, the cam, and the A-1 header gave the biggest gains.

Trey Jung wrote:
anything special... ? Cam I guess? are you running a pict 34?

Special heads?

OG Crank?

Where do you think the biggest gain was?  Internally that is.....
Trey

The turnkey 3514 was a joke....... Found out today my brother is on his way home from IRAQ, he has a 5 month old baby girl that he has not seen yet. Something is up over there as he called on Saturday and said his group was pulling out and heading home. He was suppose to be there until at least December....Had a few beers...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>