[tcb] Re: Great people

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:07:48 -0800 (PST)

I used to live in both Hot Spring and Little Rock!
There is some awesome scenery there, for sure!
I always like to camp at the Gorge Campground, which
is the one you're talkin' about.
Just a real nice place (except during the Races)...
Also, I usually load up with about 100 gallons of the
spring water on the way home!  Makes the Road Dog
handle a little funny when I take too much home!
We LOVE that Hot Springs water!  Tates sooooo good!

http://mail.yahoo.com