[tcb] Great American race tonight

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 08:33:06 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

http://www.clubrunner.ca/CPrg/home/storyitem.asp?cid=1833&iid=36596
There's a fun kind of show tonight in Lewisville, its the Great American
Race, there is a 68 Westfalia in it and a 67 bug, we want to go out and
support them, might as well show our cars its only $10 and they have raffle
prizes- good parking too, registration info is on this page, we want to meet
in a parking lot right before we get there so we can all park together. We
ll go eat some place too.
Hope  some of you can make it, call us if you need info 817 360-0678. Steve
&Sharon

JPEG image

GIF image