[tcb] Re: Got alot done this weekend!

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 08:19:26 -0800 (PST)

If my driveway was longer...

--- On Mon, 11/9/09, mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Got alot done this weekend!
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 9, 2009, 10:17 AM

#yiv1931561078 p {margin:0;}Only 3???

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Dwan" <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2009 10:13:53 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [tcb] Got alot done this weekend!

So my Wife was driving the Super into the driveway when the trailing arm fell
off and sheared off 2 CV bolts in the process. One bolt was stuck in the axle
and the tip was stuck in the flange around the tranny.

Damn what aPITA but we got it fixed . That took all Saturday then Colin showed
up Sun and we installed my taco plate, chopped off part of the dip stick,
installed Dakota Digital gauge complete with dimmer function, hooked up my seat
heater from the seats I got from SewFine, damn my but got hot in less than 10
min! Fixed the helicoil issue, fixed my aux battery charging issue and finished
coating my belly pans for the 23 Window.

So do I have OCD because I own 3 VWs or do I 3 VWs because I have OCD???