[tcb] Re: Good thought for Jenn

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 21:46:38 -0500

Thanks all for the warm wishes I shall show her all the greats post's for her speedy recovery! Mom wanted to plant flowers in the back yard for her so I just finished hauling a yard of dirt to the back yard and Mom was busy planting the flowers so that she can have lovely flowers to welcome her home. But shh it's a secret!

Thanks again see ya'll soon!

-1Eskimo tonight

From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Good thought for Jenn
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 12:00:43 -0700 (PDT)

We wish you and your family all the best from the Brunsons.  Jenn could not be in a better place than Houston for medical care.

Jeff

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: PSYCOBLOOIE!!!!!!!!
From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 10:42:27 -0500

Lots of room, but you need to come to AR, not AK. There is a BIG difference.