[tcb] Re: Good news and good stuff ( it's about people in the hobby )anda campout where busses are at ,delete if you like

I believe that is the title.

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

-----Original Message-----
From: Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:22:32
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Good news and good stuff ( it's about people in the hobby )
 anda campout where busses are at ,delete if you like

Is the book titled "Through Painted Deserts", cuz my History teacher recommened
a book he once read about a guy driving his bus through a desert...maybe
they're the same?

On 8/31/07, Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > wrote: Humm..

Two Guys, soul searching in a bus?  Sounds like they're from San Francisco...

ROFLMAO

Well, it is Friday right?