[tcb] Re: Good news and good stuff ( it's about people in the hobby )anda campout where busses are at ,delete if you like

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 12:18:45 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

This is for the 2005 rewrite. You can probably find copies of the original
if you can get the ISBN and search using that.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ISBN%3A0785209824&btnG=Google+Search

That author's page about the rewrite (he's sold out on his order page, so
use the google links):

http://www.donaldmillerwords.com/painteddeserts.php

Gerald