[tcb] Re: Gone to the City of Big Shoulders

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:01:45 -0700 (PDT)

Whats wrong with Jan's car??? or his truck???

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  He thinks it is too far to
drive a rental car from his house to Chicago in one day.  I could do it in a
bus in one day, but you know Denis...............

    On Jun 1, 2006, at 2:06 PM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

  I thought St. Louis was in Misery and Chicago was in Illi-noise

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:   I am only replying on this
thread to keep Denis from getting all pissy when he gets to his hotel and he
has no replies.   I hope ya'll have fun.

    On Jun 1, 2006, at 8:37 AM, Denis Dodson wrote:

    We are off to St Louis/Chicago for a few days to celebrate Jan's summer
vacation.
  I'll be checking mail in the evening sometimes, so yous guys work on the
Psycobilly committment list so I know if I need one Porta Potty or two.

  I am still not getting BSKA posts.

  Bye until tonight.