[tcb] Re: Going to Texas Children's Hospital

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 22:35:49 -0700 (PDT)

      I talked to Eric and Amy tonight ,they wanted me to tell you thanx for
all the prayers. Oliver is doing better , the temp has gone down but is still
very sick , they are treating him with antibiotics via iv , They said a
decision will probably made today on how to treat the problem

Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:           Hope it all goes will
kept us up to date Eric .