[tcb] Re: Glenn Rose

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 21:04:07 -0700 (PDT)

Nice folks putting on the show. another well organized show with what appeared
to be lots of people helping , Man , two really good shows and we haven't even
gotten to you know what

Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 8
October 7,8 and 9 ,2011
Morgan's Point Resort Texas

From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, October 2, 2011, 10:24 AM

i did get there pretty late but i did make it.  good show on a beautiful day.
congrats to the volskskruzers of Granbury on their first show!