[tcb] Re: Glen Rose was great!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:49:42 -0500

We had a great time as well and a tail wind going up and coming home!
Enjoyed seeing everyone that made it out.
Jerry and Rob found a great campground!.

On Sep 25, 2006, at 10:20 AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

Emily and I had a great time as well. Good to see everyone again and meet some new people. The shifter on the Vanagon broke again as soon as we hit the rough road leading out of the camp ground, only had 1st, 3rd, and 4th on the way home. No 2nd or reverse. guess it's time to replace all the bushings. Made it home in about 5 1/2 hrs. stopped along the way and did some antique shopping. --- mark

wuzmop@xxxxxxx wrote:
What a great weekend! Thanks to all who came out. I'll send a link to the pics once I get them posted.