[tcb] Re: Generator question ,suggestions?

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:26:19 -0400

Denied!

We need power for all the ipoos and mp7 players.
On Sep 30, 2010 4:53 PM, "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That sound good , but a guy is suppose to buy my bike today.

12V Generator up to it.  We have plenty of VWs so that's an Easy find.  Next
you have Bob hook both of them up and have Bodine pedal all day long.  When
he gets tired you can make it a new "kid friendly" event that teaches our
younger generation the value of exercise.

> ;-)
>

> On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Last year I believe all were being used and they were being overloaded and
popping the circuit.

> AJ
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx

get by with one generator? canwe place it further away ,as in down nearer
the entrance curve where the water pipe is ?a little up from that but in
that general vacinity? How many use the genorators? These are things I need
your imput on because I don't sleep at the camp out and don't pay that much
attention to it trying to run the show .Placement suggestions and number , I
think we had two last year ?