[tcb] Re: GIANT BIGTIME PSYCOBLOOIE FIREWORKS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:59:07 -0500

Uh,...tell me more...what are you wearing....uh uh
                Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 17:24:43 -0500
                From: 67type2@xxxxxxxxx

                To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Denis,  I vote Long , I have never seen or experianced anything
that was better loud than long

                On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

                  Chuck is all frenzied because he has to place the fireworks
order TODAY and is also leaving at 4:AM for Sciroccopalooza in Cincinnati and
he has to get Rose ready. He has to have all the nuclear ram plates synced up.

                  We have the money in place, but then Chuck wants to know,

                  DO WE WANT A LONG SHOW? OR DO WE WANT A LOUD SHOW?

                  Apparently, he has some that have a million smaller bangs and
he has ones that simply blow up REAL BIG.

                  For some reason, I don't remember the end of last year's
show................but anyway, some people said it was too long. I have never
been to a fireworks show with an intermission. Why did we have an intermission?
I don't remember................

                  So, we have to make all our choices TODAY!!! This might also
give us an idea of how many people are going to stay home with gas at $6.
People keep telling me not to worry, but......

                  So now is the time for all you folks that wanted to know
where and when to send money to speak up. No money is required at this time but
planning can be a wonderful thing.

              Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help
protect your kids.

6/2/2008 7:12 AM

7:12 AM

7:00 AM