[tcb] Re: GIANT BIGTIME PSYCOBLOOIE FIREWORKS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 22:49:37 -0500

Girlie vote.

Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 17:24:43 -0500
From: 67type2@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: GIANT BIGTIME PSYCOBLOOIE FIREWORKS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denis,  I vote Long , I have never seen or experianced anything that was better
loud than long

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Chuck is all frenzied because he has to place the fireworks order TODAY and is
also leaving at 4:AM for Sciroccopalooza in Cincinnati and he has to get Rose
ready. He has to have all the nuclear ram plates synced up.

We have the money in place, but then Chuck wants to know,

DO WE WANT A LONG SHOW? OR DO WE WANT A LOUD SHOW?

Apparently, he has some that have a million smaller bangs and he has ones that
simply blow up REAL BIG.

For some reason, I don't remember the end of last year's
show................but anyway, some people said it was too long. I have never
been to a fireworks show with an intermission. Why did we have an intermission?
I don't remember................

So, we have to make all our choices TODAY!!! This might also give us an idea of
how many people are going to stay home with gas at $6. People keep telling me
not to worry, but......

So now is the time for all you folks that wanted to know where and when to send
money to speak up. No money is required at this time but planning can be a
wonderful thing.