[tcb] Re: Fw: Check out 66 VW Bus ORIGINAL 11 WINDOW! CAMPER! SOCAL LOOK! AMAZING!!!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:30:23 -0700 (PDT)

Busses like this one typically make the "whines" section on the Samba.  It's a
hacked up Kombi with some semblance of bay junk stuck in.  Yeah, you see a lot
of them on the Samba for ridiculous asking prices.  Most don't sell.  Nice well
done busses sell for fair prices:  hacked up junk doesn't.

From: Gary Alexander <garypalexander@xxxxxxxxx>
LOOK! AMAZING!!!
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 8:10 AM

WOW...$19k...SWEEEET!
Woudl eb perfect Bus for someone who wants to join in on the FUN at the Big
Bend Bus Bash Nove 19th!!!