[tcb] Re: Fun with Safaris!

Yep they look great, I think I'll get me some WW Safaris instead of Izz's.
I forgot to ask if they come in polished chrome?

James

wuzmop@xxxxxxx wrote:  I installed my safaris from Wolfgang this weekend. I'm
pretty happy with the results and the quality of the windows, for my purposes
(driver) they are perfect, and the price was right. If you don't have safaris,
you have to experience them! It's like riding a bread box shaped motorcycle. :)

 The only complaint I have is that the instructions have you drill out the
outer two holes to mount the frame first. If you don't get 'em right where you
want it this way, you have to wallow out the holes in the hinge to give you
some movement to get them in the right spot. The second window, I started with
a single hole on the center, and it easily went into the right position, then I
worked my way out to the outers.