[tcb] Re: Fun with Redux Boxes

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 15:00:19 -0400

Rob,

Kelly can rebuild it for you at the Texas Bug stop as well.  He's done three
transaxles (barndoor, bug and 64-67 big nut style) it's around $700 drum to
drum

Here's the rub.  You can use any *any* bug middle section and just flip the
Ring and Pinion side to side.

I'll forward info later.

--
My Email Moniker