[tcb] Re: Fun with Redux Boxes

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 21:58:31 +0000

That's really what I want to do, Sammy. But the funds are prohibitive right now
so if I can do something with what I've got I really need to. Plus its my daily
driver. I'm thinking about throwing the used one in there boxes and all while I
get the original one rebuilt end to end if I can get this pesky bolt out.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile