[tcb] Re: Fun with Redux Boxes

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:34:13 -0700 (PDT)

I have not read all of the follow up posts to your requests:  So here's my 2
cents without bias from everyone elses opinion.  1) DON'T DO OPTION B OR C!
Remove your tranny and take it to either Oakhill Auto in Longview or Lyle
Cherry in North Richland Hills for a rebuild from box to box.  Call each of
them and get some ball park quote and an estimate on time.  My guestimate is
that you are looking at about $650 for a complete rebuild.  Both of these shops
usually take their time so don't expect a 2-day turnaround.

And one more time:  Forget options B and C.