[tcb] Re: Frydek show CAMPING!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:01:13 -0700 (PDT)

I know that Jack and Tina (brown Vanagon) will be camping as well. Lets see if
we can get 3 sites together or one site large enough for all of us.
Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:We are planning to camp friday
and saturday at Stephen F. Austin
State Park:

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/park/sfa/

I want to get a RV site.
According to reserveamerica.com:

http://www.reserveamerica.com/jsp/commonpage.jsp?goto=/usa/tx/sfap/
newindex.html

They have 18 available of 24 or 38 now (07-01-2005) in the trailer
section.
They also say they have 9 of 20 shelters available.
There is no mention of them on the reserveamerica site,but
The SFA site lists 3 campsites with water and electric.
That is all I require, but usually have to go with a RV site to get
electric.
The group site sounds nice, but they say no electric hook ups outside.
That wont work for us, We MUST have A/C.