[tcb] Re: Frost

  • From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:20:10 -0700 (PDT)

it will shoot a flame out the tail pipe

----- Original Message ----
From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 1:08:05 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Frost

I doubt carb icing then.  Check the choke mechanism to make sure it is fully
opened when warm.  Also, backfiring was
it through the carb or exhaust?  Check the valve adjustment and intake for
vacuum leaks using carb spray at each junction while the engine is running.  If
the engine speed changes then you have a leak.