[tcb] Frost

  • From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:41:55 -0800 (PST)

If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a
web browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=166109899112%3A396358373
Mobile AL Frost
sammie has shared photos with you.
OK, we were on our way to FL to escape the cold and stopped the first
night in Mobile AL. Next morning it is about 31 and crystal clear sky
and this is what I found on the Baja. Have never seen frost like this
and no other car in the parking lot had a pattern to the frost. Maybe
it's because I had just waxed the Baja before we left? Any good
meteorologists on the list that can explain this.
- sammie
View photos
Reminder: You can save these photos after viewing them by creating a
free Kodak Gallery account. * Offers valid through 2/23/10.
Enter coupon code MUGSHARE to receive $4.99 off of one 15 oz. Mug
(regularly priced at $14.99). Discount applies to one 15 oz. Mug per
order. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be
given. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue promotions at any
time. Discount only valid at www.kodakgallery.com.
Enter coupon code MOUSEPADSHARE to receive $2.99 off of one Mousepad
(regularly priced at $9.99). Discount applies to one Mousepad per
order. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be
given. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue promotions at any
time. Discount only valid at www.kodakgallery.com.
Enter coupon code BOOKSHARE to receive $2.99 off of one Small 5 x 7"
Autofill Photo Book (regularly priced at $9.99 for 14 pages). Discount
applies to one Small Autofill Photo Book per order. Regular pricing
applies to additional pages. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash
equivalents will be given. We reserve the right to modify or
discontinue promotions at any time. Discount only valid at
www.kodakgallery.com.
Questions? Visit http://www.kodakgallery.com/A/help.html. cKodak,
2009. All rights reserved.