[tcb] Re: Friday: Dang, Austin is Cool

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:46:06 -0700 (PDT)

      Duncan m, did ya'll see Storyville? They are one of my favorites.

j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   We went to Blues On The Green on
Wednesday, a free blues concert series
every summer in Austin sponsored by KGSR.
http://www.kgsr.com/blues/

Thursdays there's Unplugged At The Grove, another free summer series:
http://www.kgsr.com/promos/index_unplugged.aspx

Friday's there's Live At The Lake, which is also free:
http://www.kgsr.com/Details.aspx?ID=17053

There's also free concerts at the Bob Bullock Texas Museum Fridays through
the summer:
http://www.thestoryoftexas.com/special/muts_2007.html

Hot Fun In The Summertime!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzwbKhRvD8

Makes me forget all the aches and pains. Or maybe it's the beer. OR just the
flashbacks. ;)

Call if you're ever in A-town and want to go to a concert. (Julie? Jeff?
Whatcha up to?) Youse guys west of Houston ain't too far, either!

http://newlivehotmail.com

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.