[tcb] Re: Friday 7:00PM at Mi Tierrra's

I don't think I can get off work at 5:00, pick up Emily and make it to San
Antonio in 2 hours. would love to be there.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:As some of you may know, Denis
is in San Antonio this week.
He is having a hellish time trying to get his e mail to work. (what is new)
He is moving to a different hotel now, so he will be off line till he gets a
new room.( we can talk about him at will)
He said he wanted to meet up with anyone who wants to eat with him at Mi
Tierra's at 7:00pm on Friday the 14th.
From what I understand Allan Riggs is buying!
I know Paul wanted to go over there and eat with him.
Katrina and I are going to plan on being there.
Anyone else?

On Oct 12, 2005, at 9:02 AM, coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I sent a note last night, but this wi-fi e-mail thing is killing me.