[tcb] Re: Friday 7:00PM at Mi Tierrra's

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:48:56 -0500

As some of you may know, Denis is in San Antonio this week.
He is having a hellish time trying to get his e mail to work. (what is new)
He is moving to a different hotel now, so he will be off line till he gets a new room.( we can talk about him at will)
He said he wanted to meet up with anyone who wants to eat with him at Mi Tierra's at 7:00pm on Friday the 14th.
From what I understand Allan Riggs is buying!
I know Paul wanted to go over there and eat with him.
Katrina and I are going to plan on being there.
Anyone else?

On Oct 12, 2005, at 9:02 AM, coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I sent a note last night, but this wi-fi e-mail thing is killing me.