[tcb] Re: For what it's worth

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:06:35 -0500

 .

That seems like it would be hard to prove. Just empty the tank before you take it for service. Also if the gov requires more than 10% in all fuels one day they can't enforce that policy.

..

On 10/22/2010 4:29 PM, sammie smith wrote:
A great big sign in the dealer I use for yard equipment (leaf blowers, chain saws etc) says using an ethanol mix greater than 10% voids the warranty of the equipment manufacturers.

        From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
        To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 6:45 AM

        With the Ethanol mixture the idle jet needs to come up 5 and
        the main 5 to 10 depending on AC jet.

        On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 11:55 AM, <wuzmop@xxxxxxx
        <http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=wuzmop@xxxxxxx>>
        wrote:

            I put a 65 jet out of a 30/31 in mine that corrected the
            non idle problem, it had a 50. It runs great, but a little
            rich, and I think the mileage should be better, so I'm
            going to try the other jet from the same carb, which is a
            55 when I get a chance.