[tcb] Re: For Sale 1972 VW Panel Van (SW Austin)

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:25:59 -0700 (PDT)

The problem is I keep buying and not selling anything. I've run out of room.

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  not hardly .. It just turned
out that way Too good not
to buy and too good not to sale if you really didn't
need it,

http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/iNGdyZGQsVWZ0NXav5ycAcmcp

> > Paul Smith
> > www.23window.com/thezone