[tcb] Flyers?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:36:21 -0600

   We need flyers, for the list, for the campouts, for the shows we help
promote. How do we want to do them? I had Sammy snail mail me some for
his show. There has got to be a better way. He also sent me a .jpg that
I posted here:

http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Pictures/PhotoAlbum22.html

I am making one for Paul that I will send to those that want one to
print.
I would like one for the classic if you have one Sharon.
I would like to have one for all the stuff we put on the calendar:

Do any of you have a preference or suggestion for file format?

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.