[tcb] Re: Fixing up the bus interior

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:26:30 -0800 (PST)

No ,I just look like this all the time ,that's what I
went on Halloween as is The POR 15 Man, That stuff is
brutal if you get it on your face or any other part of
your body ,Bob Winters actully ruined a pair of
glasses , spaying that stuff is dangerous to anything
within 20ft

--- Lonnie Bergman <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Paul, Did you put it on your face?