[tcb] Re: First look

You probably need to stop doing all those burnouts. lol One of the 2 of us needs to win that motor cause we're both swell guys!

Either way I'll be ready for T@P.

On 4/24/2012 11:57 PM, singlecabboy wrote:
not sure
Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 9
October  ,2012
Morgan's Point Resort Texas

--- On Tue, 4/24/12, Mike Hayes<mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

From: Mike Hayes<mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: First look
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 11:40 PM
Was it cast or forged?  I had a
ghia that happened to when I was 18.

I was thinking about building a bigger engine like a
1776,1914 with all
forged stuff, crank, pistons, rods etc.  Don't want hot
cams etc just
want more cc's, stronger components and lots of cooling.

On 4/24/2012 9:22 PM, singlecabboy wrote:
Looks like a broken crank.one end turns two and the
other end turns two.We will find out if there is anymore
damage tomorrow.Keep your legs crossed for me.
Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 9
October  ,2012
Morgan's Point Resort Texas