From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Fall
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 9:12 PM

No kiddin'!  I thought maybe we should be headin' up thatta way to git ya to
the hospital!  Good news about the rain, though...wish it'd come our way!

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Fall
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 7:57 PM

Autumn arrived yesterday with a bang. After 100 degrees for 5 days or so, the
trees changed color and BIG rain happened. Blown down trees and RAIN. Lots of
it and hard.

The Eureka Show could have great fall color if it stays this way. We are
looking for highs in the 90s for a week, but mid 90s for an hour or so daily.

Snow will be soon.