[tcb] Re: Failed - My Bulli Gras Escape

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 11:45:12 -0600

I bet you are right Terry, my twins are sissies.

I just meant that we are all different and we all have different things in our
lives which help us or pull us to make our decisions.  Some of us opted to
leave a cold, soggy campsite because maybe they had something that worked
better for them, and that's cool.