[tcb] Re: FYI

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 07:01:00 -0500

We are leaving for the Woody Guthrie Folk Fest in Okemah OK, driving and
camping in the westy. Leo and Ed, from the party last week, will be there
too.
We have volunteered to help with the recycling and I just realized we will
be picking up the garbage in the red and white microbus, we will watch out
for officer Obie. Just think when that song was written garbage had no
value. Arlo plays tonight.

Congrats to Kim-learnin ain't eazy.