[tcb] Re: FW: '67 VW MICROBUS (Galveston)

  • From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:29:43 -0700 (PDT)

I talked to Matt it is a sad day when you here about a driver for 20 years come
home to find a garage apt on top of your bus. I gave him a heads up about the
TCB maybe he will  pop up on the list soon.

From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: '67 VW MICROBUS (Galveston)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:37:37 +0000
mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.
________________________________

'67 VW MICROBUSReply to: sale-893442153@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2008-10-25, 5:05PM

Was daily driver in great condition until it was completely submerged by Ike
and now looks pretty sad, hate to see it crushed,make me an offer and come tow
it from my lot where my house used to be.Matt 409-789-0103

        * Location: Galveston
        * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
interests
Original URL:http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/893442153.html

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/jVWbh1GaAtmct92YzF2Yu5CdAQXZS