[tcb] Everyone -- Don't forget

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 23:41:03 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

Shirts. Mark needs totals so he can guesstimate a price and let everyone
know how much $$$. He said he needed all requests no later than the 15th.
It's almost the 11th. Order early rather than last minute please.

Send an email to gerald.psycoshirts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with your first and last
name and the total number of each size you want to order. The sizes I have
listed on the order table are:

S-M-L-XL-XXL-XXXL SP-MP-LP-XLP-XXLP-XXXLP YS-YM-YL

The ones with a "P" suffix are "with pocket". The ones with a "Y" prefix
are "youth sizes".

Wait a day after sending the email then go to http://phorce1.com/shirts.htm
to see if I got your order added to the list. If you aren't listed after 24
hours then I missed you somehow.

The gerald.psycoshirts address is just a "forwarder". When you send an
email to that address Mark gets one copy and I get one copy. No need to
send a separate one to Mark.

http://phorce1.com/shirts.htm

Gerald