[tcb] Even more about the Mountain View Show

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:27:42 -0500

I called the guy back and asked if he had a cabin available and do they have
showers, Yes to both. So I rented a cabin and we can all use it. He called
back to tell me that he won't have enough towels but I told him we bring
everything with us. He's all excited. They have a music show every Friday
and Saturday with a dance floor. His Dad plays the fiddle.

This could be like a whole nother country.