[tcb] Re: Eureka Update

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 23:24:28 -0700 (PDT)

Just got home,What a wonderful weekend in the hills of Ar. Great weeather,cars
,people.I won the breathalyzer contest.I was the only person to blow a 000.Some
where qoite a bit higher.The news cops were even kool.Only down side of the
weekend wad finding out that your favort cat fish cafe had closed down ,.
Thanks to everyone .
Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009"Love all,trust a few,Do
wrong to none"