[tcb] Re: Eureka

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:01:37 -0700 (PDT)

Brian:  Is this westy camping interior stuff.  Will let you know what I am
interested in.  Are either or both of the bumpers pointed or slashed?
Sammie

Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 07:28:54 -0700
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I dunno, whatcha got.  I am always interested in bus parts, at a bargain of
course.  Give me a list of what you have and how much you want.

Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 05:40:39 -0700
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Eureka
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This list has been awfully quite for the past couple of days:  So for some
discussion; who's going to Eureka?  Maybe we could all camp at Denis's house on
the way?

Get your vacation photos on your phone! Click here.