[tcb] Re: Eureka

  • From: whocanduncan1 <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 22:11:29 -0600

Chuck: Will we or can we meet up with Sammi?

<bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:08/13/2014  11:09 AM
(GMT-07:00) </div><div>To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Subject: [tcb]
Eureka </div><div>
259 through Longview, Broken Box, Heavner, Poteau, Ft. Smith and Fayetteville
if anyone wants to join up.  Will cruise any speed you want to drive as long as
it is more than 60 and not so fast over the speed limit to get a citation.
Driving the Baja.

And what's this about people going but not taking a VW.  (Steve/Paul)  Paul you
still scared of those toll boths with a trailer?  Put the Zone on a trailer,
you can make it through that opening.  Eureka will not be the same without the
Zone.