[tcb] Re: Eureka!

  • From: "Scott Garvie" <sgarvie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 23:14:46 -0500

Rolled home about an hour ago.  Totaled a little over 1,400 miles on the
Bus.  Three of my Houston friends travelled along with me all the way to
Lufkin.  Nice to have the company, for sure.

We ran Hwy 23 South from Eureka all the way through Arkansas to I-40 . Pig
Trail was awesome as always.  That's the ONLY way to travel home from AR to
Southeast TX!

Great weekend.   Now.. Rest.

Scotty