[tcb] Re: Erin - suggestions please.

  • From: "Dan" <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 07:14:29 -0400

Once I figured out what he was doing I stopped him. FWIW he only broke the headlight on domestics.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Dan <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:56:24
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That would be great for Dad but not sure about Mason.  His older brother
liked busting headlight when I took him to the salvage yard at that age...
You up for that?  :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Dan Kinsey