[tcb] Re: Eric still looking for a small trailer

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:50:28 -0500

We have one I can take pics of except its on the bus because we took our
bikes to Jerome. Will that work for you? You can look at in Tulsa, we're
leaving at noon tomorrow, should be there at the church's campground by 6.
Are you going?
Ours is not one of his real Westfialia repops- its one Terry and Steve made,
Terry had one of those from Bob but it broke.