[tcb] Re: Ennis has lost all it's luster

  • From: "jumpinjoe" <jumpinjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 06:16:47 -0500

Don't get me started about Ennis, Yes, I'm going again.  I will
not be taking the Hoochiemama,(she's resting after her trip to
Arkansas,) I can't decide to show Captain Otto or not.  I
personally enjoyed Eureka Springs.  The Texas Classic was cool.
and I ALWAYS enjoy the HVWC night show, which is coming up
Saturday night September 25th at Fuddruckers Hwy 290 and Pinemont.

P.S. Ronnie I tried to call you yesterday, phone no longer in
service? feel free to e-mail me your number, and I'll call you.

Thanks...
From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:34:18 -0700 (PDT)

>As a matter of fact, I carry 3 tool kits, enough spare parts, I
can get most any one back on the road, short of a rod hanging out
of the block. Been dealing with VW's for about 28 years and I know
what a pain in the backside they can be. I have rescued more than
1 VW off the side of the road. I run electronic ignition but still
carry points and condenser for whoever needs them. At Eureka, the
electrical box I carry came in handy when Ronnie's brake lights
decided to quit working. always helps to carry wire and
connectors. anytime someone needed help or advice I am always
available. --- Mark S. aka "The Vanagon Guy".

>Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I don know nuffin' bout that ECU stuff, but if I need a 7mm nut
driver, I
>bet he'll have it.

dealership lot to
>> > me.You