[tcb] Re: Ennis

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:41:25 -0500

I met Ray at the show, He kept insisting he was going to by my bus.
          From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [tcb] Ennis
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Sunday, October 18, 2009, 9:29 PM

                Well, we had another Ennis.  50 show cars, much smaller than
normal swap meet and several good fast drag cars.  Format changed to top 50
cars by peoples choice, which means everyone got a trophy since there were only
50, maybe 48 or 49, show cars entered.  Best of's were judged and from what I
saw the right cars got the best of awards.

                New for next year is that there will only be one Ennis; either
in the Spring or the Fall depending on the input they receive.

                Have sent some photos via Kodak sharing; which means you will
have to sign in, or register and sign in if you don't have a Kodak account.
Sorry for the inconvenience if you want to see the photos.  Kodak just started
a new system and it is much harder to upload photos and more cumbersome for the
people receiving them in that you have to sign in.  I have been trying to
switch to Photo bucket but am having an awful time trying to organize albums on
there so that it makes any sense.

                Anyway, if you want to see the Ennis photos you can.  If not,
well, just ignore the message from Kodak Gallery.
                Sammie