[tcb] Engine tin in the dishwasher?

After the discussion of doing transmissions in the dining room and stuff I
decided to try cleaning the engine tin in the dishwasher, thinking that it
will, at least knock off some of the stuff. You know, all the gooey, cruddy,
oil and dirt encrusted underside of the engine tin. The part that goes between
the heater boxes and the case, under the cylinders...

Well it cleaned all that stuff off, I mean all of it. And the dishwasher is
clean on the enside, too! I may go into the tin cleaning business.