From: Fred McDonald <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Electronic Ignition
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011, 1:33 PM

#yiv1841362705 p {margin:0;}

When the last time the motor died, the coil was very hot to the touch. (just
bought the thing a few weeks ago, no name unknown origin)
The fuel filter is empty.
can a failing carburetor prevent the fuel pump from filling the fuel filter?

From: Eric Woodall <ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:33:04 -0600
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was talking about the EMPI bus.

On Feb 17, 2011, at 10:31 AM, whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Mike sold his bus!?! The Ranger Danger bus?!?

No skippy, tell me ain't so!

Sent from my BlackBerry®

From: Eric Woodall <ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:28:32 -0600
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

If I'm not mistaken that is what prompted Mike to sell that bus.

On Feb 17, 2011, at 9:37 AM, "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Ooooo, I had not heard that about Everett’s bus. That may be the most evil
mechanical hard to find thing ever.  In a past Bulli Gras I found him on the
side of the freeway, really pissed off, installing an electrical fuel pump (he
was soooo pissed). Was that the same problem?