[tcb] Re: Electronic Ignition

  • From: Justin Wilt <sunbugone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:20:53 -0600

I replaced 2 H30/31 carbs a couple weeks ago with rebuilt german carbs and
it made a huge difference.  Happy customers.  They wear out quick, do not
have the correct vacuum signal for most distributors and they are usually
jetted way lean.  Coils will get hot, nature of the beast.  The O'reilly
coil could be a problem.  this is what you should have
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=582717  You should have
a REAL Bosch Blue coil.

--
Justin Wilt