[tcb] Re: Electricity in primitive camping at Lady Bird Johnson

  • From: "Duncan" <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 12:55:23 +0000

Sorry, Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 04:39:45
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Electricity in primitive camping at Lady Bird Johnson

Not sure there is any elect in the tent/VW camping area. It is on the south
side of RV area (see map http://www.texasvwclassic.com/accomodations.php)
and the shower/RR is the little blue build at the top of the map. There
will be extra room at a lot of RV sites though, the park is not renting 1/2
spaces it is up to each person to find someone to share.

BTW I'm not sure that I appreciate that you think Sharon has to dress me.
Not saying it's not true, you just don't have to tell everyone.

Steve