[tcb] Re: E.S. plan ver. 1.1.1

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:44:41 -0700 (PDT)

Do y'all have a rough idea of what time you'll be
passin' near the Dallas area?  I'd like to join the
cruise with the Road Dog...
Got an idea of a good place to meet, maybe a gas/food
stop?

--- Ronnie Hughes <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hwy 19 & Hwy 271 looks good to me also.  We may stop
> at Talimena State Park
> or Wister Lake and camp instead of going all the
> way.  I just don't know how
> tough I am.  Hate to miss the good times at Dennis'
> house so we will see how
> it goes.
>
> See you this weekend at Traders Village and we can
> firm up the route.
>
> Ronnie

=====
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail